Jill’s House is a Christian non-profit organization that loves and serves families raising children, adolescents, and young adults (ages 6-22) with intellectual disabilities through short-term, overnight respite care and holistic family support services. As long as their children can be safely served at Jill's House, all families (regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, or any other characteristic) will be unconditionally welcomed, served, and loved. To learn more, please visit our website at jillshouse.org.
Jill’s House is currently accepting applications for a full-time registered nurse! If you have a heart for children with special needs, Jill’s House may be the perfect opportunity to combine your professional skills and passion for ministry!
As the nurse, you will be the go-to person for any medical related needs for clients who stay at Jill’s House. Nurses are responsible for administering medications, managing tube feedings, attending to injuries, and responding to all medical emergencies. We keep 2-3 nurses on duty during the day and 1-2 nurses on duty during the night, for an average of 30 clients. Our primary program is held each weekend! During the school year, our School Night program runs a few nights per week and during the Summer, we offer Day Camps!
• Full time, variable shifts, days and nights
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a current, active and unrestricted RN or LPN license in the state of Virginia or state with compact reciprocity
• BSN preferred.
• Current CPR/BLS
• 1 year of nursing experience required; pediatric, intellectual/developmental disability, or neurological experience preferred.
• Must have the ability to remain calm, focused and directive and to anticipate medical/nursing care problems and provide solutions
• Confident in nursing skills related to caring for clients with disabilities.
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
• Has a lifestyle of walking with Christ that can serve as an example to all whom encounters Jill's House.
• Affirm with McLean Bible Church Vision & Values and Standards of Christian Conduct.
Apply Here: https://www.Click2Apply.net/gchsjfp692gtg5zv