6. Job Description: Working under the supervision of a Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse,
the ideal candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients while adhering to compliance standards.
This candidate should be able to recognize patiens’ needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by the physicians.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by the physicians/RN/LPN.
• Provide care education to patients in person or over the phone.
• Adhere to compliance guidelines throught processes (OSHA, FDA, HIPPA).
• CPR, ACLS, BCLS Certifications.
• Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, HIPPA., etc.
10 Panel Drug Screen
TB PPD 2-Step