We are hiring for a qualified Physician Assistant (Cardiology PA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 7:00pm
• Competitive financial package
The Physician Assistant (Cardiology) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of a physician. Be accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF, is mandatory
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, at a minimum must maintain, current certification Basic Life Support (BLS) (Course C), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) through the American Heart Association or a Red cross-approved training program, course (cards must display the American Heart Association or Military Training Network emblem)
• Board Certification: Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant as required in the task order
• Experience: Have at least 24 months of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 36 months with at least 12 months of cardiology specific experience
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Las Vegas, Nevada , 89191
Competitive Salary with Benefits
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Jun 26th, 2020