Apply to this job
To apply for this job, please complete your employment profile below. This will also create an account with NurseRecruiter. If you already have an account, you may
log in to apply.
Travel ER RN | Lancaster, CA
At Triage, we prefer to be real. Real about expectations--both ours and yours. Real about how a decision you make today could affect your tomorrows. Real about how compensation actually works. Real about how great-– or grating--your next supervisor may be.
Being real allows everyone at Triage to be ready. Ready to serve you with real honesty. So if that gig near the ocean is really no day at the beach, or that third shift comes with a second-class rate, we tell you. So you can be ready, too.
- We staff all four major divisions of acute care – nursing, lab, radiology, and rehab therapy
- One point of contact for both travelers and facilities (per division)
- In-house compliance and accounting specialists
- On-staff clinical liaisons
- Mentoring program that is run and managed by actual clinicians – yeah, you read that right
- And more (because of course there’s more)
Are we the biggest? No. Are we the best? That’s rather subjective, but we’re trying to be. Will we work like hell to get you as close to your idea of heaven as possible? Yes. Yes, we will.