Substance abuse treatment center in Malibu, is seeking a Nurse for all shifts, including weekends.
Our Company provides quality, cost-effective treatment to individuals suffering from alcohol and drug addiction. We assist our clients in building a strong foundation in recovery and offer hope and healing through our lifelong commitment of support.
As an employee, your primary responsibility will be to ensure the safety and security of the clients at all times. We are looking to hire as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will possess integrity, positive energy, flexibility, and a willingness to grow.
• Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
• Paid time off
Come be a part of the miracles every day!
• Must be reliable.
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse.
• Must have valid LVN license.
• Experience with clients who are detoxing from alcohol and drugs a plus.
• Must have a good understanding of medications and side effects.
• Knowledgeable with doctor transcribing, telephone orders, nurse charting, assessments, admissions and discharges.
• IV/ blood draw training and completion certification preferred.
• Must have valid CPR/First Aid (BCLS) certification, preferably Health Care Provider certification through American Heart Association.
• Knowledge of 12 step programs preferred, 2 years of sobriety if recovering.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must possess a valid driver's license and current auto insurance.