MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality NICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEDPRO EMPLOYEE
* The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
* Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
* Flexible scheduling around your needs
* Private housing or housing allowance
* Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
* Company-paid life and disability insurance
* Full travel reimbursement
* Licensure assistance and reimbursement
* Matching 401(k)
* Referral Bonus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The RN demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the NICU Registered Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
* Provide direct and specialized care for newborns needing close monitoring due to premature birth, birth defects, infection, or other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy.
* Work in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
* Assist in developing and implementing a plan of care for high-risk newborns requiring high-technology care, including ventilators, incubators, or other special equipment or surgery.
* Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care NICU setting
* Active RN License
* BLS, PALS, & NRP Certifications
* Degree from accredited nursing program
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, NICU, Neonatal, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing
Washington, District of Columbia
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Feb 16th, 2019