Chaminade University is looking for people who want to shape the future of the health care professionals industry. As a part-time adjunct instructor, you will:
- Provide clinical instruction including orientation of students to clinical site, assign students to specific patients, facilitate patient assignments, demonstrate clinical procedures, observe student performance, pre-conference and post-conference with students.
- Select student clinical patient assignments that are appropriate to course content/clinical objectives; supervise patient assignment according to course level and student’s abilities
- Maintain anecdotal notes for students, documenting performance and recommendations made to the student. Meet with each student at the completion of a clinical rotation as a component of the clinical performance evaluation process.
- Serve as a role model for students in professional interaction with other health workers and with clinical facilities
- Evaluate students’ written assignments related to clinical experience and returns same to students within a reasonable time preferably the next clinical day.
- Participate in clinical orientation sessions, course coordination meetings and special meetings relative to the course and university.
Interested? Please apply at chaminade.edu. For more information, email email@example.com
Master’s degree in nursing with one year of nursing experience in the area of teaching responsibility. or Bachelor’s degree with 3 years clinical experience in the area of teaching responsibility. Registered nurse licensure in state of Hawaii.