RN CASE MANAGER NEEDED FOR 13-WEEK TRAVEL IN SUNNY PHOENIX, AZ
COMPETITIVE PAY RANGE: $53.64/HR - $57.14/HR (PAY DOUBLE FOR WORKED HOLIDAYS)
Cerebral Staffing is seeking Registered Nurses to work in an RN Case Manager for a 13-week travel assignment to Phoenix, AZ. Cerebral Staffing partners with many of the highly respected healthcare organizations, while providing full transparency on job details, compensation, with first-class service.
Our healthcare employees are our valued asset, please check our Google reviews. We will always fully disclose all aspects of the travel opportunity, breakdown the pay, including gross, take home, per diem pay and benefits.
Cerebral Staffing offers an aggressive pay structure, major medical, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance, 401k. Weekly direct deposit and reimbursed travel expenses.
RN Case Manager Responsibilities & Duties
* You will provide case management for assigned patients, have clinical expertise, communication and
problem solving skills to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes
* Perform patient needs assessments, facilitating referrals and providing linkages to health, wellness,
and post-acute care resources across the health care continuum
* Promote interdisciplinary collaboration and teamwork to progress the plan of care and discharge plan * Promote appropriate length of stay, resource management, and care transitions to the next level of
* Must possess knowledge of growth and development appropriate to the age group served and
incorporate plans to meet needs into a plan of care.
* 13-Week Travel Assignment
* M-F - 40 hour/week
Employment Type: Travel
* Case Management and/or Utilization Review experience
* BSN Degree (Preferred)
* Active Registered Nurse license from an accredited nursing school
* Certified Case Manager (CCM) Certification
$53.64/HR - $57.14/HR
Cerebral Staffing, LLC
Jul 21st, 2021