KPG Healthcare is currently seeking an experienced LTAC Registered Nurse for a travel assignment. The ideal candidate will possess an active RN License with at least 6 months of experience with vents, trachs and drips.
About KPG Healthcare:
KPG Healthcare is a Staffing Firm that provides diverse Supplemental and Permanent Healthcare Staffing solutions to a wide range of Clients throughout the Nation. Our Services include Travel Nursing, Allied Professionals, Per Diem Nurse Staffing, Locum Tenens Staffing, and Physician Placements. The primary factor differentiating KPG Healthcare from other recruitment firms is the quality of our experience, the breadth of our industry network, and the creativity that we apply to finding the perfect placement options. Throughout our partnership with you, we will excel at providing friendly personal attention and producing outstanding results.
What KPG Healthcare has to offer
• 13 week assignment
• Competitive Compensation Package
• Housing or Housing stipend provided
• Travel and License reimbursement
• Healthcare benefits
• Recruiter available 24/7
• Weekly Pay with direct deposit
Requirements for a Travel LTAC Registered Nurse
• BSN or Associate’s degree
• Active RN License for this state
• At least 6 months of experience with vents, trachs and drips.
• BLS and ACLS Certification