We are hiring CNA's to join our team immediately. You can create your own schedule (yes, we're that flexible) and have the option to pick and choose the facilities you want to work at. Have nursing friends? Arrange to work the same shifts with your friends! Looking for holiday or hazard pay? You have your very own account manager who can help with that! There are no minimum hours required, and no fees should you accept work with a partner facility.
Certified nursing assistant’s (CNA) main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. CNAs should be compassionate and enjoy helping others. In nursing or long-term care facilities, a CNA is often a patient’s main caregiver. CNAs report to either registered nurses or licensed practical or licensed vocational nurses.
The best deserve the best. Your nursing experience can get you job benefits for a lifetime.
At Clipboard Health, we see the way current nursing agencies work - and we'll do you one better. By applying to Clipboard, you have a shot at becoming one of the most prestigious nurses and health care workers in the industry and can rack up these benefits:
- Freedom for life: choose where and when you work to get you the most of this world
- Prosperity for life: get competitive pay that's ahead of its time as soon as you finish a shift
- Prestige for life: a gold-label reputation as part of the best
- Friends for life: work with your best friend and meet others who motivate you through thick and thin
- Support for life: book your shift with the tap of an app and 24/7 assistance
- Growth for life: top-tier info and learning resources to get you ahead of the game
Once you're in, you're part of the club for life. Experience loving your career in a way that your childhood dreams have never imagined.
*Active CNA license
*Valid drivers license/state I.D.
*Physical Exam (completed within the last year)
*TB Test (completed in the last year)