MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Special Procedures Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEDPRO EMPLOYEE
* The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
* Immediate access to the industrys best recruiters and healthcare facilities
* Flexible scheduling around your needs
* Private housing or housing allowance
* Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
* Company-paid life and disability insurance
* Full travel reimbursement
* Licensure assistance and reimbursement
* Matching 401(k)
* Referral Bonus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Special Procedure RN provides high quality nursing care to patients requiring radiological procedures.
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, and leadership in planning for the care of the patient.
* Identify patient health related problems and risk status and develop nursing care plan accordingly. Assist other Radiology staff in assessment, diagnosis, care planning, and evaluation of outcomes.
* Provide individualized care, evaluate effectiveness of nursing care, and recognize any changes in patient conditions.
* Active RN License
* Degree from accredited nursing program
* BLS & ACLS Certifications
* Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Special Procedure setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Special Procedures, Radiology, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, Travel, Special Procedures RN, Radiology RN
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Apr 17th, 2018