Located in Jamison, PA, The Bridges at Warwick, a family owned and operated personal care facility, is a place where every day is a celebration of seniors. Our “Celebrate Life” philosophy guides us in our mission to empower and create meaning in the lives of older adults and those who care for them. Our residents enjoy of sense of purpose and contentment, along with a fun, personalized approach to supportive care and a focus on total well-being. We invite you to join our team of professional, compassionate caregivers. Apply today and let us show you why we are unmatched by any other care community.
• Provide health and wellness check with each resident on a regular basis.
• Order and oversee resident’s medication schedules.
• Assist the Resident Services Director in development and updates of individual service plans for each resident.
• Assess and monitor resident health.
• Maintain ongoing communication with the resident, resident’s family and physician regarding the resident’s medical needs.
• Current LPN License required with no history of Disciplinary Action.
• Enthusiastic about working with seniors and commitment to our philosophy of “Celebrate Life”.
• Prior experience with older adults in a licensed personal care or assisted living community a plus.
• Detail oriented and understand the importance of prompt response and follow-up and are committed to high quality senior care.
• Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to be on time.