Palomar Health is looking for a Behavioral Health Nurse Leader to join our team providing comprehensive psychiatric recovery-based treatment. This role will be responsible for nursing practice in the adult and geropsych inpatient units, adult crisis stabilization unit, and adult intensive outpatient program. This is an exciting multi-site, district wide role leading patient care, education, clinical programs, and financial management for a department with a well-developed continuum of care.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced nurse leader who will be responsible for recruitment, assessment, regulatory readiness, and development of staff during a time of transformation and growth.
• Uses clinical knowledge and advanced problem-solving skills to facilitate quality improvement, regulatory compliance, clinical initiatives and appropriate resource consumption within the departments
• Utilizes strong analytical skills and proven change management strategies to create a positive practice environment that supports patient safety and nursing service excellence.
• Oversees the Utilization Review and Quality Management function of the assigned program; demonstrates compliance in the performance improvement process.
• Ensures consistency of practice in the clinical areas. Ensures quality programs, patient safety, respect for patient privacy and confidentiality, compliance with Federal, State, and County Mental Health laws, and a level of customer service that strives to exceed internal and external customer expectations.
• BSN required, Masters preferred in healthcare related field
• Previous experience as a Nurse Leader, previous behavioral health Clinical RN experience (current RN License required)
• Non-profit and/or multi-site service experience preferred
Escondido, California , 92025
130,000 - 150,000 year
Mar 24th, 2020