Location: East St. Louis, IL
Shift Availability: Full time days and nights w/ availability for every other weekend. We have other cases available in your area as well if this does not match your availability.
Our Private Duty Positions Include: Children and Young Adults with specialized healthcare needs ranging from birth to sometimes 21 years old. – We serve children and young adults with specialized healthcare needs, each of our clients have some type of need that could include a vent, trach, feeding tube, etc. We will train you!
- One-on-one training with a Registered Nurse (RN) in the client home
- 24 Hour Registered Nurse (RN) On Call
- No Pediatric Experience Required!
- Occasional Ports (RN license required)
- Assistance with Personal Care related to your client(s)
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time nurses
- Tiered Wage Options
- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus Available for 30-hour/week schedule (for a limited time only)
- Tuition Assistance Available for LPN Students still in nursing school
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K options!
- Flexible Scheduling with Conservative Overtime
- PTO and Mileage Packages
- Dedicated One-on-One Care with Paid On-Going Training & 24/7 RN Support!
- Mileage Program
- Shift Differentials for Nights and Weekends
- Weekend Option Pay & Schedules Available (Benefits for Weekend Option to include holiday pay & mileage package only.)
- Holiday Pay
- Internal Awards and Recognition Program
- AAA Membership
- Verizon Phone Discount Available
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your information online or call/text our Recruiting Team at (###)###-####