We are seeking a Social Services Coordinator who is passionate about serving the elderly community. The right person will be joining our clinical nursing team.
The Social Services Coordinator is responsible for the organization of social service programs for each person at Paradise Valley Estates. In addition to organizing the social service needs of our residents, the Social Services Coordinator is responsible for working with the interdisciplinary team members to assure that appropriate care plans are developed that are tailored to each individual’s need.
SALARY IS BASED OFF OF YEARS AND EXPERIENCE.
REQUIREMENTS AND DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
• Candidate must hold a valid and verifiable LCSW license.
• Experience as a Social Services Director or experience in a similar occupational setting is preferred.
• Experience working in a health care setting, working directly with individuals is required.
• Must be capable of keeping abreast of current federal and state regulations, as well as professional standards required of the field.
• Must be capable of maintaining a working relationship with medical professionals and other health related facilities and organizations.
• Must be capable of conducting preliminary and comprehensive assessments of the social service needs of each resident and developing a written plan of care.
• Paradise Valley Estates team members enjoy working near the beautiful rolling hills of the Paradise Valley community in Fairfield, California.
• Competitive paid time off and health benefits.
• Company 401(k) option with match after 1 year of service.
• Numerous voluntary benefits (e.g. gym discounts, pet insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, etc.).
• Employee appreciation events throughout the year.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, energetic team, send your resume and cover letter. You may also apply at http://pvestates.com/careers/,
or fax your resume to 707-402-6696. EOE/M/F/V/D
ABOUT PARADISE VALLEY ESTATES:
Located on more than 68 acres, Paradise Valley Estates is one the largest employers in Fairfield, California. Paradise Valley Estates is CARF accredited, certified as a Great Place To work, and is also a recipient of the Gold Pinnacle Award from NuStep, a national award that recognizes top senior living communities that excel in whole-person wellness programming and promote active living for seniors. The Paradise Valley Estates gated campus boasts a diverse mix of team members from dinning services associates to healthcare service providers to security and even our own maintenance crew.