Director of Nursing
Perimeter Behavioral Health of Forrest City has an immediate opening for a Director of Nursing. This position reports to the Facility’s Chief Executive Officer
Perimeter Behavioral of Forrest City offers residential services to adolescents ages 12 to 17 years of age. Our mission is to obtain the best staff and utilize state of the art, evidence-based treatment protocols, resulting in the best outcomes for our patients. We are a residential certified facility certified as a PRTF, licensed by State of Arkansas, and is Joint Commission accredited. Apply today and join our leadership team.
The responsibilities of the Director of Nursing include the following:
• Plans, directs, implements, and improves quality of care within the Nursing Department and the milieu within the Facility’s units.
• Oversees the planning, budgeting, and evaluation of work and resources of the Nursing Department and providing support to the Milieu.
• Collects and analyzes statistical data and provides reports to the Chief Executive Officer and the leadership committees.
• Formulates departmental policies with input from the nursing and other departments and in accordance with the accreditation, federal and state regulatory standards.
• Schedule, lead, direct and supervise the nursing staff. Develop and maintain proper staffing patterns for nursing according to safety needs, state regulations, budgetary guidelines, and supervisory needs of the residents.
• Recruit, interview and recommend appointment of qualified and competent nursing candidates.
• Assure current competency of nursing staff according to Facility’s policies and procedures and accreditation standards.
• Identify and develop quality improvement standards for nursing to improve treatment and expeditated positive resident outcomes.
• Ensure proficiency and accuracy in completing client records as scheduled and according to hospital’s standards.
• Maintain a professional and productive work atmosphere by interacting and communicating in a manner that promotes cooperation and teamwork with co-workers.
• Help to support a safe work environment by following safety practices within the center and immediately reporting any concerns/issues to the Safety Risk Management Administrative.
• Work hours are generally Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and rotate on a weekly Administrator on Call schedule. May work weekends and evenings to provide continuity of nursing care, communication or assist in crisis situations. Must be able to flex schedule to meet Milieu needs.
Benefits include the following:
• Service excellence and fulfilling work environment
• 401(k) plan and company match
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Supplemental Insurance Plans Available
If interested in learning more, please go on our website at www.perimeterhealthcare.com/careers and apply today!
Perimeter Healthcare is one of the leading behavioral health care providers in the country for children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults. We deliver hope to our patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Our focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and in different care settings. Our team ensures our patients receive the required care that they or their loved one needs. We offer several programs for our patients including inpatient acute treatment and residential treatment. We are seeking staff who exhibit daily the following values: C- Compassion A- Accountability R – Respect and E- Empowerment.
We are committed to providing an environment of diversity and inclusion where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and fellow employees. Perimeter Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer regarding all recruitment, training, and selection process within the company regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Cross Country Nurses
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.