Role: Account Representative - Registered Nurse
Location: Horsham, PA
Duration: 6+ months Contract
(These positions are working 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Training hours will be 8:30/9 am to 5:00/5:30 pm Monday through Friday.
After training rotating shifts are between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm (7:50 am – 4:20 pm/8:30 am – 5 pm/9 am – 5:30 pm/10 am to 6:30 pm/10:30 am – 7 pm))
Provide premier customer service on inquiries, processing orders, explaining client products, and handling complaints in a prompt, courteous, clear and concise manner.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Confers with internal and/or external customers in order to provide information about products
• and/or services such as processing customer requests, orders, cancel accounts or obtain details of complaints over the phone, by email, live chat, social media or other method of communication.
• Resolves customer questions and concerns effectively and efficiently by actively listening, communicating clearly and concisely, and assuring customer understanding.
• Ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty by consulting with customers, assisting customers, and resolving a wide variety of customer requests, inquiries, and complaints.
• Assists with product or service related tasks and activities, which may include order processing, invoicing, researching accounts, order history, handling returns, client program policies and opening new accounts.
• Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments and actions taken.
• Builds and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service so as to promote customer loyalty for the client.
• Documents Adverse Events and Quality Complaints.
• Obtains and examines all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes. May make outbound calls related to the product or service, and/or in follow-up to a customer inquiry.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education And/Or Experience
• Active RN License, in good standing; high school diploma minimum; call center experience preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs) or other job aids, to write routine correspondence, and to effectively present information in a one-on-one, small or large group situations, to customers, clients and associates.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products. Familiarity with use of Microsoft Office Suite 2010. Dexterity navigating multiple databases.
• This position may require participation in and possible travel to training sessions and other off-site events.
Active RN License, in good standing; high school diploma minimum; call center experience preferred
Horsham, Pennsylvania , 19044
Feb 10th, 2020