If you have a passion for helping people, for making them feel safe, respected, cared for and listened to, then your next step is with us.
Bear Mountain at Reading is actively looking to hire motivated, creative and experienced CNAs for our Long Term Care Facility in Reading, MA. Our facility is located 14 miles north of Boston MA on the beautiful North Shore area. We pride ourselves in the level of professionalism our team exhibits every day, as we strive to provide the best possible care for our resident’s and team members. We are seeking your skills and compassion as a CNA to come join our team! We have excellent wages and benefits.
CNAs start at $15.25+ an hour and go up based on experience. We are looking to fill all shifts with Per Diem positions available as well.
Bear Mountain Healthcare offers a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees:
• Medical insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental insurance: Guardian
• Vision insurance: VSP
• 401(k) retirement plan: Lincoln Financial
• Short-term and long-term disability coverage: Lincoln
• Life insurance: Lincoln
• Minimum Two weeks paid vacation
• Six paid holidays
• 2 Personal Days
* Administer ADL care to residents as part of our nursing team
* Diagnose work with the nursing team to give input to help establish patient treatment plans
* Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
* Communicate collaborating with nursing team and physicians or specialists regarding patient care
* Educate patients about the care you will be providing them and assist them to reach their full potential
* Facilitate with our healthcare professionals and medical facilities
* Maintain accurate patient medical records
* Provide emotional support to patients and their family members
* Performs additional duties as assigned.
Please understand that this Job Description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of every task that you may perform, but a description of the minimal qualifications, essential functions, physical demands and abilities this job requires, with or without accommodation. For serious and qualified applicants, you are invited to apply to see the endless opportunities that await you.
Since being founded, Bear Mountain has been a leader in the healthcare industry. Today, Bear Mountain is a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. We expect you to demonstrate these Values:
• Performance - We're passionate about delivering exceptional healthcare and guest experiences.
• Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
• Transparency – We’re open, honest and straightforward in everything we do.
In addition, we expect you to demonstrate the following key attributes:
Bear Mountain Vision and Culture
Bear Mountain is a leading healthcare company, spanning the nursing home sector from Extended/Long Term Care and Short Term Rehabilitation to Neurobehavior Programs. Bear Mountain is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its facilities. Our vision “To exceed your expectation with the highest quality healthcare in a safe, clean, supportive and positive environment.” unites us as a team, our Team members put the CARE back into Healthcare, and, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! We expect you to maintain and support the education of this culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields, CNA license required
Familiarity with medical software and equipment
Ability to build rapport with patients
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Reading, Massachusetts , 01867
Starting at $15.25/hr and up based on experience
Bear Mountain Healthcare
Aug 24th, 2021