Morningside Elite Management
Director of Nursing
Morningside House of Satyr Hill located in Parkville, MD provides exceptional Assisted Living and Memory Care in a vibrant, socially engaging atmosphere. Our residents experience the true meaning of community with our caring, attentive staff and our staff enjoy the diverse residents who bring light and vibrancy to our day.
Morningside Elite Management is one of the only women-owned and operated senior-living management companies in the nation. We are highly respected for our outstanding care, service and unique company culture. We believe that good care and service comes from happy employees. Our benefit package and focus on retaining employees is outstanding. Come join our happy team!
We are looking for a Director of Nursing to lead our Health & Wellness Team. If you are an excellent communicator, with strong clinical abilities and leadership skills, enjoy working in a dynamic, caring and professional environment then you may be the person we are looking for. This is a full time position with a schedule of M-F 9:00am-5:00pm with occasional weekends as part of rotating schedule. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and many other offerings to all eligible employees.
• Provide strategic leadership for resident care in the community by working with each department to coordinate care and services that promote residents quality of life. Direct management of the nursing team and medication technicians, per state regulatory requirements.
• Provide clinical care through the direct application of the nursing process; perform and document resident assessments, complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on clinical care as indicated by the plan of care and evaluate resident outcomes.
• Provide oversight of the community medication management program to promote resident safety in the medication use process.
• Collaborate with physicians, pharmacists, and other clinical providers to coordinate care and services for the residents within the community.
• Provide clinical training and education as needed to nurses, medication technicians, caregivers and others who provide resident care. Perform skills evaluation to develop and promote clinical capabilities of team members.
• Track, trend and report clinical quality data to identify risk. Actively participate as a member of the community Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement committee. Lead clinical quality and process improvement initiatives within the community to mitigate risk and improve resident care outcomes.
• Recruit hire and train clinical team members and is responsible for performance management, evaluation and engagement.
• Completes direct report team member staffing and scheduling according to operational and budgetary guidelines.
• Support regulatory compliance for the community and clinical items under their purview.
• Clinical event management and response. Provide oversight and management of call bell system, ensure response times are reviewed and meet company expectations.
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.