Bassett Healthcare Network
Nurse Manager Oncology ONM
Are you looking to make a difference by improving the health of our patients? At Bassett Health, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. We are committed to helping the population we serve, and our communities achieve optimum health and enjoy the best quality of life possible
The Regional Network Oncology Nurse Manager has direct managerial responsibility for all non-provider radiation and medical oncology nursing, medical assistant and clinical trial staff within the Bassett Cancer Institute. The Nurse Manager oversees the day-to-day nursing, medical assistant and clinical trials operations for the Cancer Institute, including 4 regional sites and serves as critical member of the Cancer Management team with direct oversight of staffing, quality assurance, performance improvement, equipment ordering and regulatory compliance for the Cancer Institute.
· Responsible for the oversight of the Nurse Navigation and Survivorship programs of the Bassett Cancer Institute.
· Provide management assistance and is accountable for the delivery of safe oncology patient care utilizing the nursing process.
· Assess, plan, deliver, coordinate, integrate, and evaluate nursing care related to oncology patient needs at the expert level for both outpatient and inpatient care
· Provide support for patients through interdisciplinary teamwork, assures that the care provided is consistent with applicable standards, regulations, statutes and state and federal law, and provides leadership to outpatient and inpatient staff, serving as a resource and mentor.
· Assist the Cancer Institute Administrative Director and Director of Ambulatory Nursing with elements of planning, organizing, controlling, climate setting, leadership, and operational duties.
· Assist inpatient Nursing Leadership with elements of planning, organizing, controlling, climate setting, leadership, and operational duties as it pertains to the delivery of oncology nursing care.
Our commitment to our employees includes benefit programs that are designed to meet the various needs across our employee population.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance
· Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
· Life insurance and disability protection
· Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our network, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through employee contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location and/or position.
Bassett Health Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.