Crest View Senior Communities is a faith-based not for profit organization looking for positive and dedicated Nursing Assistants and Home Health Aides to serve older adults at our Columbia Heights Campuses. Crest View offers a full continuum of care including skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and memory care.
Delivers a wide range of direct resident care services such as:
• Caring for the residents' physical, psychological, social, and spiritual needs according to the residents' individualized plans of care so as to maintain the functional ability and independence of the residents of the Crest View Community.
• Provides personal care such as showers, oral hygiene, skincare, hair care, fingernail and toenail care (except for diabetic residents), toileting, etc.
• Assists in serving and feeding residents
• Transfers residents from bed to chair, to the toilet, etc. using a transfer
• Assists with restorative nursing procedures: good body alignment, bed positioning, range of motion exercises.
• Maintains good public relationships with personnel, residents, family and friends.
• Maintains a clean, safe environment according to the philosophy, policies, and procedures of the Crest View Community.
Location: Columbia Heights, MN
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Benefits: Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurance, 403b retirement savings and Paid Time Off
• Must be a Registered Nursing Assistant in the State of Minnesota.
• Must maintain educational requirements to remain listed on the Nursing Assistant Registry.
• Must have strength and mobility to lift weight over 25 lbs.
• Move, assist and/or help lift residents of awkward weights (100-250 lbs.).
Columbia Heights, Minnesota , 55421
Crest View Senior Communities
Sep 16th, 2021