16 week contract
Shift: 7:00 AM-5:30PM, 4 days/week, 40 hours.
Call required- 1 night per week and every 4th weekend. 2 holiday on call requirement.
$49/hr blended rate (27 non taxed and 22 taxed/hr)
$1080/wk in non taxed stipends
- Minimum Level of Experience Required: 1 - 3 years of job-related experience
- Prior job title or occupational experience: Radiology Technologist, Special Procedures, Cardiovascular Laboratory, or Equivalent
- Prior specific functional responsibilities: N/A
- Preferred experience: N/A
- Other experience requirements: N/A
- Knowledge of normal and common variants of cross-sectional anatomy and the human vascular structure.
- Knowledge and basic operation and performance of angiographic equipment.
- Basic computer literacy and applications for data entry, record maintenance.
- Ability to recognize life threatening conditions and implement basic life sustaining actions.
- Ability to accurately position the body for imaging. Utilize techniques to physically manipulate and apply accessories to produce a desired image.
- Ability to select technical factors and operate imaging equipment to produce quality diagnostic images.
- Use of beam restricting devices, patient shielding techniques, proper screen-film combinations, assessment and implementation of appropriate exposure factors to minimize radiation exposure.