In this role, you will provide direct services to members, who face economic and social challenges in addition to having mental and physical health needs, through the clients innovative care model. You will be a mobile care provider, extending out in the surrounding neighborhood and community. It is integral to our care model that we meet people where they are, both physically and emotionally. Given this, your work will frequently take you out into the field and surrounding community to provide care in settings that work best for our members.
As an Advanced Practice Clinician, you will work with a panel of members to improve their health holistically through longitudinal primary care, care management, and care coordination. You will provide a necessary bridge to specialty care, homecare services, and other faility services. You will provide comprehensive care management, chronic disease management, urgent community-based primary care visits, preventative care and wellness, liaison with relevant other providers around behavioral health and long term service and support needs, and the provision of palliative care. Additionally, you will provide clinical support to our team of Community Health Partners, who will serve as member’s’ main point-of-contact and coordinator
1. NP with licensure in good standing in New York
a. AANC or AANP certifications for NPs
2. New York Controlled Substance Registration, DEA Controlled Substance Registration, Certified in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
3. 3+ years NP experience providing clinical services to individuals with co-occurring chronic medical and behavioral health conditions, and have an interest in serving complex, vulnerable, and disabled populations.
4. Experience caring for seniors in a low-income community or in a community health setting.
5. Experience working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary care team, and specifically working alongside community health workers or care coordination staff.
Brooklyn, New York , 11203
Mar 13th, 2020