REGISTERED NURSE RN – HOSPICE
We are currently seeking to hire Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time hospice position covering patients in Northern Fulton County and parts of Gwinnett County. Cities would primarily include: Sandy Springs, Roswell, Alpharetta, Duluth, Peachtree Corners, and Norcross. Candidates that are willing to work 1-2 weekends per month are preferred. Nurse will be paid on a per hour basis depending on experience level. Drive time is compensated for. Candidate will also be reimbursed all mileage driven in between patient home at $0.50/mile. Employees are also paid on a weekly basis!
Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
BENEFITS FOR READYNURSE STAFFING SERVICES:
1. Immediate openings
2. 24/7 Answering Service
3. Day and Night shifts available
4. Flexible Schedules
5. Competitive Compensation Package
6. Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
7. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
8. Referral Bonuses
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
1. Making home visits in designated area to perform initial and ongoing assessments/treatments for patients
2. Performing assigned duties including administration of medication, wound care, treatments and procedures
3. Identify and communicate changes in the patient’s condition
4. Maintain communication with patient, family and other members of the home care team to ensure coordination of services and meet the patient goals
5. Executing and properly documenting the doctor’s orders
JOB REQUIREMENTS – REGISTERED NURSE RN:
1. BLS issued through American Heart Association
2. Must be eligible to work in the United States
3. Active RN license in the state of practice
4. Reliable transportation
5. 2 years of previous home health experience preferred
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Morgan Love | Market Manager
ReadyNurse | A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
PH: (###)###-#### | M**********@***********.com | www.ReadyNurse.com
Jan 20th, 2018