Be part of an exciting and visionary Home Care Agency in Washington DC! This is a great job for a Nurse who is looking for a challenging but FUN job with an entrepreneurial spirit. Philia is a fast growing agency whose mission is to provide the best in-home care available. Our office is a close-knit fun-loving group.
- Care Management - Assessment, care plan development, following up with client needs
- Supervision - Mentor and supervisor care staff.
- Quality Assurance - Monitor care and ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Agency Licensure - Able to work with licensing departments to obtain additional licenses, medicaid, etc.
- Process Improvement - Help to develop processes and continually monitor/ update for improvement
- Strong work/ life balance (no Holidays!, Flexible Hours!)
We are fast expanding, so this position will expand with the agency and will eventually have regional responsibilities. If you are a nurse stifled by the "this is the way we do it" mentality, give us a call. You will be an integral member of the leadership team at Philia!
Registered Nurse in DC or MD
Bachelors degree or above
5 years of nursing experience
1 year of home care preferred
Strong leadership and communication skills
Ability to get along with a wide variety of people