KenCrest Services is looking for an Assistant Director of Nursing to provide leadership and direction to the administrative nursing staff to ensure the appropriate delivery of care to the children in the homes. This position is responsible for developing and implementing all facets of home life as close to a family unit as possible
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensures compliance of all nursing staff with agency and state regulations
• Provide direct supervision for all administrative nursing
• Assisting in the development of nursing protocols and procedures
• Coordinating with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the highest quality of care for the children residing in our program.
• Oversee recruitment and the hiring of all staff
• Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Pennsylvania.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing nursing care for young children whom are Trach/ ventilator dependent.
• Supervisory experience with staff working in the healthcare setting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Must have own mode of transportation
• Maintenance of required 30 CEU hrs./2year
• Current Health care Provider CPR certification
• Knowledge of ICF regulations helpful