• Ensures compliance of all nursing staff with agency and state regulations
• Provide direct supervision for all administrative nursing
• Assisting in the development of nursing protocols and procedures
• Coordinating with a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the highest quality of care for the children residing in our program.
• Oversee recruitment and the hiring of all staff
• Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Pennsylvania.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing nursing care for young children whom are
Trach/ ventilator dependent.
• Supervisory experience with staff working in the healthcare setting.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Valid driver’s license
• Must have own mode of transportation
• Maintenance of required 30 CEU hrs./2year
• Current Health care Provider CPR certification
• Knowledge of ICF regulations helpful