Join the Best of the Best! Recipient of "Top Workplaces in Michigan" Award
• Full-Time Position
• Great Benefit and Salary Package
• Excellent Benefits / Family
• Improved Work-Life Balance
• Non-Medicare, Private Duty
• In-Place Support Team
Hours: Days, 8:30-5pm, Monday - Friday
• Troy-MI - Oakland County MI (office)
• Office/Case Management/Field
At AmeriStaff Nursing we thrive on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide good care for our patients. We are looking for an energetic, dedicated RN who has proven clinical and management skills. If you enjoy working in a collaborative team environment then we have a job for you!
Most of our cases are MVA’s or Workman Comp Injuries, along with some elderly private pay. AmeriStaff, an AmeriCare company, is proud to be CHAP accredited, and indicator of excellence.
• Successful completion of a Registered Nursing (RN) program required
• Current license by the State of Michigan as a Registered Nurse (RN) required.
• A minimum of two (2) years of home care or other nursing experience required.
• Supervisory home care experience preferred and knowledge of post-acute care, rehab, case management a plus.
• The ability to effectively communicate with patients, families and case managers is required.
• Must be flexible and willing to drive to visit patients during work hours if needed.
• Required State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record.
• RN Nursing Degree (2-4yr)
• Bachelors Preferred
• Management/Administration: 2 years
• Medical case management
• Home care: 2 year
• Knowledge of home iv and wound care a plus