REGISTERED NURSE - RN - SCHOOL NURSE
ReadyNurse is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for a full-time, contract opportunity in Boston, MA. Qualified nurses will have previous school experience and have a strong focus in patient care. If you are passionate about working with children and making a difference in their lives, this position will be a great match for you! In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of school districts in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known district!
BENEFITS FOR READYNURSE STAFFING SERVICES:
1. Competitive Compensation Package
2. Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
3. Immediate Openings
4. Flexible Schedules
5. Referral Bonuses
6. Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
7. 24/7 Answering Service
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with ReadyNurse is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE NURSE POSITION:
ReadyNurse partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide preventive health services to facilitate the student’s optimal physical, mental, emotional and social growth and development
2. Identify problems and disabilities while providing services such as case findings and health education
3. Referral to appropriate healthcare provider in order to help prevent serious health problems
4. Support the education process by working to assure the health of the students
5. Responsible for ensuring the provision of school health services to the student population in serviced areas
6. Demonstrate leadership and participates in Human Resources and management tasks
7. Provide the clinical care necessary within the institution including routine, special needs and emergency first aide
8. Communicate directly and routinely with hospital management, school officials, parents/guardians and allied health professionals
9. Familiar with local, state and federal guidelines
JOB REQUIREMENTS – REGISTERED NURSE RN:
1. 2 years of previous school experience, or nursing experience working in pediatrics
2. BLS issued through American Heart Association
3. Must be eligible to work in the United States
4. Washington state RN license
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Joseph Gately | Market Manager
ReadyNurse | A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
(###)###-#### | j************@**********.com
Jan 18th, 2018