Assure Health is seeking a Medical Assistant (MA) to join our office in Dublin, OH. This position plays a key role in patient care working with our physician and LPN in providing the best in patient care. This role will be full-time, working Monday- Friday 8a-5p.
• Prepares patients for examination and instructs patients in collection of samples and tests. Assures completion of patient histories. Obtains vital signs. Maintains timely flow of patients.
• Collaborates with scheduling staff and physician(s) in the coordination of appointment scheduling.
• Answers the telephone promptly and courteously, screens calls, takes messages, provides information and follows up on patient issues in a timely manner.
• Schedules patient appointments and procedures ordered by the physician.
• Follows system and department policies and procedures with special attention to attendance and punctuality, confidentiality, dress code and display of ID badge, and safety.
• Completes mandatory education and training in order to maintain organization and department specific competencies and requirements. Maintains applicable certification/licensure.
• Records patient medical, social and family history and measures patient vital signs.
• Completing injections for patients.
• Assisting with front office duties and other duties as assigned.
Assure Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. Assure Health makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Graduate of a Medical Assistant program
• Basic knowledge of immunizations, medications, and medical terminology.
• Must have proficient computer skills
• Covid vaccinated
• 1-3 years’ experience working as a medical assistant in a physician office
• Knowledge of Electronic Health Records systems
• One year of pediatric experience in a practice
Dublin, Ohio , 43017
Sep 2nd, 2021