Schedule: Monday- Friday 8-5. On call required, rotating weekends and holidays.
New hires are placed into a salary grade based on education, experience and equity within a position; they are typically brought in no higher than midpoint.
Supplemental pay based on position, schedule and/or availability.
• Paid Mileage
• Shift Differentials
• Productivity Bonus
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement:
Employee travel is paid out based on company pay practices.
Comprehensive Benefit Package:
Employee Classification: FTBE - Regular Full Time benefit eligible employees are regularly scheduled 30 hours or more.
• Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
• Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
• Medical and Dental Coverages w/ Employer Contribution
• Supplemental Life & AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Care
• Legal and Identity Protection
• 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
• Vacation Pay and Sick Leave - Accrued
• Holiday Pay with an additional Floating Holiday
• Education Reimbursement Program
• Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
• Early Wage Access
• Employer Assistance Program
• Employee Recognition Program
Responsible for all aspects of the overall management, supervision and coordination of services provided in outpatient and/or inpatient facility areas. The Clinical Manager is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group IDT/IDG).
• Oversees all direct and indirect patient and family services provided by staff on the interdisciplinary team (IDT).
• Provides management and supervision of the team including recruitment, orientation, training, performance/productivity management, motivation and maintaining records.
• Oversees and monitors their teams’ EMR documentation to ensure timeliness and accuracy, reflecting the appropriate quality, continuity and level of care for patient and family needs.
• Provides supervision, training and support to all direct reports on a regular basis, ensuring best practices are being met to enhance patient and family satisfaction. Emphasizes the importance of quality measures, such as CAHPS, HIS and other industry standards.
• Manages staff workload according to referrals, census and acuity to maximize productivity, efficiency of agency resources and appropriate stewardship. Responsible for ensuring appropriate team/patient staffing ratios are maintained.
• Coordinates and attends meetings, to include IDT/IDG, team discipline, patient conferences and other meetings as needed to ensure coordination of services in all care settings.
• Addresses customer complaints through evaluation and follow-up, taking corrective action if warranted.
• Monitors and enforces compliance with all regulatory agencies governing patient care.
• Actively participates in regulatory surveys and serves as a liaison between the team members and surveyors.
• Participates in operational budget planning and implementation by managing the proper utilization of durable medical equipment (DME), medical supplies, drugs and appropriate patient care staffing levels.
• Partners with the Finance Department to ensure the billing process is accurate and timely
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Essential Duty-Actively participates in census growth and strategic team planning and outcomes.
• Hospice Clinical Manager oversees volunteer program for Hospice, as well as the CAPABLE program
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in health care, business or related field. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, relevant experience may be considered.
Minimum Experience: Three (3) years of responsible supervisor experience in healthcare (hospice experience preferred).
Required License: Current Colorado RN license required. Valid Colorado state driver’s license and automobile insurance. CPR certification (Pathways, The Denver Hospice and Pikes Peak affiliates)
• Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 30 lbs.
• Lifts/positions/ and/or transfers patients (only if an RN)
• Lifts supplies/equipment
• Prolonged, extensive or considerable standing/walking/sitting
• Considerable reaching/stooping/bending/kneeling/crouching
• Manual dexterity and mobility
• Visual and auditory acuity
Jan 12th, 2021