* Registered Nurses (RN) needed for Pediatric Intensive Care Unit! PICU RN’s offer the skills needed to assess/plan/implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for pediatric patients ranging from infants to children to adolescents for a wide range of illnesses from common childhood diseases to life threatening diseases. RN’s have the ability to perform all nursing duties in accordance with the state nurse practice act while adhering to all facility policies and procedures. PICU RN’s provide effective communication to patient/family, team members, and other healthcare professionals for all pediatric patients. Call to inquire!
* Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
* Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
* Reimbursement for licensing and certification
* Why choose RNnetwork? [http://www.rnnetwork.com/travel_nursing/benefits]