We are hiring for a civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
• Financial package designed with a Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k plan for full-time employees
The License Practical Nurse LPN must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, shall maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers in accordance with American Heart Association or in an equivalent course based on published national guidelines for BLS, which includes both learning and psychomotor skills portions, web-based classes do not meet required standards
• Licensure: Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse
• Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Dayton, Ohio , 45433
Contact Recruiter for hourly competitive $ package with benefits