Join our staff this summer and help us celebrate our 48th summer camp season. Our beautiful camp located in Graeagle, Ca. is seeking a resident nurse and or first aid professional June - August (room and board included). Help make the summer camp experience wonderful for hundreds of children. As a fundamental part of our operations; ensure that our campers and staff are well taken care of, safe and remain as healthy as possible during their stay with us.
Candidates will be required to:
- Must have Nursing experience; Nursing student or RN with appropriate certification.
- A love for children and a positive attitude are a must.
- Greet each camper at registration, collect medications and take campers temperatures upon arrival to ensure healthy campers.
- Manage medications daily.
- Attend to illness, injuries and homesickness as needed.
- Keep accurate and organized records of all medical occurrences.
- Assist with special dietary needs.
- Responsible to the camp director / owner and staff supervisor.
Preferred RN but all medical experienced candidates encouraged to inquire!