We are hiring for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tripler Army Medical Center in breathtaking Honolulu, Hawaii.
Benefits for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA):
• Day/Night schedule
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The qualifications for the Nursing Assistant (CNA) are as follows:
• Possess a minimum of six months experience with the last three years caring for patients in an ambulatory and/or acute care setting
• Home Care and Assisted Living is not accepted as experience
• Certifications: Completion of CNA course and Certified Nurse Assistant certificate, as well as a BLS certification
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.