MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Home Health registered nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
BENEFITS OF BEING A MEDPRO EMPLOYEE
* The MedPro Experience program – we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
* Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
* Flexible scheduling around your needs
* Private housing or housing allowance
* Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
* Company-paid life and disability insurance
* Full travel reimbursement
* Licensure assistance and reimbursement
* Matching 401(k)
* Referral Bonus
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Home Health Nurses (RN) provide patient education, treatment, and emotional support to help individuals recover from injuries and illnesses.
* Assess patients’ condition during every visit and chart your observations.
* Perform evaluation tasks, including vital signs and medication review.
* Administer medication as prescribed by patient’s physician.
* Dress or redress open wounds and assess progress of healing.
* Educate patients and their families on proper home health care strategies and procedures.
* Active RN License
* Degree from accredited nursing program
* BLS Certifications
* Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care Home Health setting
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual’s qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key words: Registered Nurse, RN, Home Health, Travel Nurse, Contract Nurse, Agency Nurse, Agency RN, RN-Home Health, Travel RN, Contract, Nursing, Travel Nursing
MedPro Healthcare Staffing
May 22nd, 2019