Licenses & Certifications:
CA License, CPR
Years of Experience:
On Call, Day
Travel Reimbursement, Sign on bonus, Shift differentials , Professional development opportunities, Full benefits , 401k
About this Company:
We are a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
We have more than 22,000 qualified professionals in over 190 offices who are dedicated to improving quality of living. With advanced technologies, proprietary programs and extensive training, our caring team members uphold our mission for over 90,000 patients and clients each year.
As a Physical Therapist Assistant you will educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical equipment safety as applicable to services provided and implement the care plan as established by the Physical Therapist and the physician.
Top "Must Haves" from the Account Executives:
1) Associates degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
2) Valid license/registration or permit to practice in state of agency operation
3) Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
4) Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description
5) Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
What You Need to Know:
1) Amazing benefits and generous PTO
2) Hourly rates above national average
3) Growing company that retains family-like organizational culture
4) Sign on bonus available for qualified candidates