Jessup is seeking applications from qualified candidates for Program Director of our BS in Nursing
program to launch in fall 2021. The Director will promote and support the mission of the School of
Natural and Applied Sciences at William Jessup University by providing operational leadership with
significant relational capabilities, while facilitating an exemplary academic and clinical environment.
The BSN Program Director helps to develop and educate leadership within nursing and nursing faculty
to ensure curricula are current, maintained with integrity and rigor, and are consistently delivered in an
environment and manner conducive to learning in accordance with the BSN Nursing objectives.
Applicant will be able to develop and implement curricula to prepare our graduates for the challenges
of healthcare dynamics, where innovation, technology, concept-based practice skills, and generational
awareness is constantly evolving. Applicant should demonstrate excellence in teaching and research,
advising/mentoring of students in clinical coursework and professional endeavors. Model a passion for
learning and excellence in classroom and clinical settings, assisting students to achieve competence in
practice. Create a collaborative and efficient workplace with attention to quality standards and polices.
Assist in uploading students into appropriate healthcare facilities when indicated.
● Doctorate degree preferred, earned from a regionally accredited institution and must hold at
least one graduate degree in the field of nursing from a regionally accredited institution (e.g.
without an MSN, the doctorate degree requirement above must be in the field of nursing)
● A master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited institution which includes course work in
nursing and/or education of 7 years or more.
● Minimum of 2 years-experience required as a faculty member in a professional nursing
education program and/or higher education administration.
● Minimum of 3+ years of management experience within the nursing field.
● Applicable experience in a leadership capacity within the last five (5) years
● Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students, leadership, and peers. Abilityto work
well with others in organization.
● Familiarity with regulatory and compliance agencies.
● Sound Christian testimony with the ability to integrate faith and learning
● Active, unencumbered registered nurse license, able to obtain license in CA
● Current Healthcare Provider CPR
Rocklin, California , 95765
Commensurate with experience
William Jessup University - Rocklin, CA
Jun 10th, 2021