REHAB REGISTERED NURSE
Loyal Source is actively seeking motivated Registered Nurses to place into a REHAB contract position currently open in CANTON, OH.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
* Graduate of state board approved School of Nursing
* Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Ohio
* Educational and experiential qualifications with consideration of the following:
* Education- BSN preferred
* Certification preferred for those meeting ANCC eligibility requirements
* Membership preferred in professional nursing organization
* Academic and experiential requirement as required by applicable federal, state and local law
* Proactively deal with constant change
* Prepared for an evolving healthcare environment that includes advanced technologies
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
NATIONAL RECRUITER: COURTNEY COLEMAN
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com [http://www.loyalsource.com/] and
follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
THIS CONTRACTOR AND SUBCONTRACTOR ABIDES BY THE REQUIREMENTS OF 41 CFR 60-1.4(A) [https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=ce1519ad75c6f26ec44de69d8e4b0ace&mc=true&node=pt41.1.60_61&rgn=div5], 60-300.5(A)
[https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=ce1519ad75c6f26ec44de69d8e4b0ace&mc=true&node=pt41.1.60_6300&rgn=div5] AND 60-741.5(A)
THESE REGULATIONS PROHIBIT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS BASED ON THEIR STATUS AS PROTECTED VETERANS OR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, AND PROHIBIT DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ALL INDIVIDUALS BASED ON THEIR RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. MOREOVER, THESE REGULATIONS REQUIRE THAT COVERED PRIME CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS TAKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO EMPLOY AND ADVANCE IN EMPLOYMENT INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY OR VETERAN STATUS.