Maplewood at Danbury is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) -
Part Time 4 hours shifts: 7 am - 11 am; 4 pm - 8 pm (Med-pass Shifts)
Part Time & Full Time: 3 pm - 11 pm, with every other weekend availability
Part Time: 11 pm - 7 am, every other weekend
Maplewood also offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, and more including paid time-off, voluntary Aflac insurance and a 401k plan.
APPLY NOW, walk-in applications accepted daily 9am – 6pm or join us for our Open Interviews every Thursday, 11am – 5:00pm
Maplewood at Danbury, 22 Hospital Avenue, Danbury, CT
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) assists and supports the Resident Services Director with the overall implementation, delivery, and coordination of nursing services in the community.
• Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed to practice in the State
• Two years full time or full time equivalent clinical experience
• Experience and/or special interest working with older adults
• Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50lbs.
• Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
• In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
*Visit our website anytime at www.maplewoodseniorliving.com/careers for all of our current opportunities!!*