We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team as an LPN. In this role, you will be able to provide excellent patient care in an outpatient addiction setting. You will work closely with our team of healthcare professionals, including Registered Nurses and MDs, to ensure that our patients receive the highest quality of care. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and have experience in patient care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Must be able to start at 6:30 AM.
· Collaborate with healthcare teams from different disciplines to uphold the high standards of professional nursing practices in a clinical environment.
Gather detailed information about patients’ health by communicating with them or their family members. Use this data to identify their requirements.
· Assisting the physician in treatments and procedures and ensuring that all physician orders are carried out appropriately and timely; working collaboratively with ancillary staff, including Patient Care Assistants
· Foster effective and patient throughput, delivering excellent customer service, establishing, and maintaining an organized, professional environment.
· Integrate patient care standards in all clinical activities; participate in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety, quality of care and patient outcomes
· Maintain sensitivity and awareness of cultural and religious diversity when addressing patients, visitors, co-workers, and other customers
· Promote a supportive and team-oriented environment
· Support departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range strategic plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital
Flexible Spending Account
Health and Life Insurance
Paid time off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.