At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at McClellan Clinic/Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California.
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30am-4:30pm
• Excellent financial package with a comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Nurse Practitioner Family Medicine must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Master's degree in nursing. Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Certified in the specialty required by the TO as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate (for example, National Certification Board of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Nurses, American Nurses Association, National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Specialties)
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse, does not require a CA license
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Fairfield, California , 94535
Competitive Salary with Benefits
Matrix Providers, Inc.
Feb 6th, 2020