1) Assumes Administrative and Skilled Nursing duties as needed on each shift.
2) Works as a team with program staff toward the best interests of persons served.
3) Ensures that individuals being served obtain and maintain their optimal level of health.
4) Implements PCP, TAR, or IHP plans as directed.
5) Implements the nursing activities of each home assigned to work in.
6) Maintain the home’s safety and maintenance by reporting, implementing, and monitoring for communicable disease or infections or other medical concerns; also completes vitals, body checks, administers medications as ordered or needed, etc.
7) Provides direct care staff with assistance as needed and helps to maintain the cleanliness of the home.
8) Documents all care daily in the required software systems. (Practical Health Systems- PHS)
9) Communicates accurate information to others in a professional and courteous manner, including outside entities.
10) Behavior exhibits professional attitude, demeanor, and interpersonal skills required by position and the company.
11) Maintains compliance with various federal and state regulations and various agency policies/procedures.
$18.00 per hour - nighttime shift differential is available