· Adheres to the established client care plan and the physician's plan treatment.
· Preforms assigned duties, including administration of medications, treatments and procedures as indicated, monitoring the client's condition, etc.
· Reports any changes in the client's condition to the physician; executes and properly documents any new doctor's orders.
· Makes ongoing additions to the client's care plan, as needed.
· Understands and follows safety and infection control policies and practices.
· Demonstrates sound judgment.
· May perform a client assessment when requested
· Demonstrates competence in performance of the following skills, as applicable:
-Waived testing, i.e. glucometer and PT/INR (demonstrated in home or lab).
-Tracheostomy/ Ventilator care (demonstrated in home or lab).
· Meets requirements of selected employment track(s), as applicable.
· Reports any changes to the Client Services or Clinical Manager.
· Prepares and submits Clinical Notes in a timely fashion.
· Is reliable and punctual.
· Demonstrates an appropriate attitude.
· Has a positive rapport with clients and families, as evidenced by client satisfaction.
· Full Medical, Optical and Dental benefits.
· Life Insurance
· Presidential scholarship program
· Competitive pay
· Must have at least one full year of work experience practicing under RN/ LPN license.
· Registered Nurses (only) Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
· CPR/ BLS certification for high tech cases.