Part Time Positions Available
Shift: Days (7a-3p), Evenings (3p-11p) + Nights (11p-7a)
RN with good ER triage skills that can start ASAP Correctional experience (preferred). ER experience with good triage skills (preferred). 1 year of post license experience (preferred).
Shifts are primarily evenings from 3- 11 especially Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as well as the rest of the days randomly as needed, Days especially Friday, Saturday & Sunday, and M-F other random weekdays to cover vacations & personal days during the weeks, especially over the Summer.
The days we need may change but every other weekend days and evenings and a few overnights shifts would be available.7-3pm, 3p-11p, 11p-7am are the shifts available.
Additional Skill Level, Experience or Other Requirements:
• Administers medications to individuals and monitors individuals for reactions or side effects.
• Records individuals' medical information and vital signs.
• Monitors, records, and reports symptoms or changes in individuals' conditions.
• Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate individual care plans.
• Modifies individual treatment plans as indicated by individuals' responses and conditions.
• Monitors all aspects of an individuals care, including diet and physical activity.
• Oversees licensed and unlicensed healthcare staff; a Nurse 2 may supervise a unit or units.
• Prepares individuals for and assists with examinations or treatments.
• Instructs individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention; and develop health improvement programs.
• Assesses the needs of individuals, which can include an assessment of the care received, services available, and assessment of the individuals' home or work environments to identify potential health or safety problems.
• Refers individuals to specialized health resources or community agencies for assistance.
• Provides health care, first aid, immunizations, or assistance in convalescence or rehabilitation.
• Conducts laboratory tests.
• Implements infection control protocols, advising or consulting with staff about necessary precautions.
• Engage in data collection and related activities to support medical research.
• Performs, coordinates, directs, and provides nursing care on a facility unit or units, in clinics or infirmaries, or in State-operated community residential programs and other community-based settings.
• As the nursing representative on a treatment team, provides information on nursing needs to the clinical team, treatment team leaders, and other disciplines; and supervises l staff assigned to the team.
• May function as a unit supervisor on the evening and night shifts or oversee nursing for an entire small facility on the evening and night shifts.
• Prepares daily time and work schedules.
• Evaluates work performance of subordinates through observation and checks completed work. Discusses results and methods to improve performance, and prepares or contributes to the preparation of written performance evaluations and other required reports.
• Ensures that subordinate staff consider and include the physiological, psychological, social, spiritual, ethnic, cultural, and linguistic needs of recipients in the development and provision of services.
• Ensures that inventory standards for medicines, solutions, supplies, and equipment are maintained to meet nursing care needs.
• Accounts for the issuance of controlled drugs and narcotics; and inventories such drugs on each shift worked.
• Maintains accurate and detailed reports and records.
• Make clinical rounds on ward(s) to assess nursing care needs of recipients and supervise the delivery of nursing services.
• Either orally or in writing, provides information to members of a multi-disciplinary team, the Nurse Administrator 1, and/or other appropriate staff regarding nursing issues; the acceptable level of nursing care; and the required number and type of personnel to meet requirements.
1 year of post license experience (preferred).
Napanoch, New York , 12458
New Wave People Inc.
Aug 21st, 2019