We are hiring for a civilian Nurse Practitioner (NP) to give back to our Veterans by performing Veteran Disability Exams in the North Charleston, SC. *Examinations begin with a review of the Veteran’s medical history which includes an abstract that highlights portions of the history applicable to this claim.
• Status: Part-time (Saturday & Sundays)
• No Travel
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
The Nurse Practitioner (NP) must have the following qualifications:
• Provider must meet the qualifications to practice as a Nurse Practitioner
• Current, unrestricted license in the State you will be practicing in
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus, but not required
• We are hiring providers to conduct one-time non-treatment exams.
**Positions like this are available across the U.S. with Per Diem PRN Part-Time and Full-Time options available. Most locations are scheduled Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm while we do have a few with evening and weekend options available.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.