trustaff is currently seeking an experienced Infection Control Registered Nurse for a 13-week travel contract.
The Infection Control Nurse (RN) specializes in preventing the spread of infectious viruses and bacteria and preventing dangerous outbreaks and epidemics. The Infection Control Nurse will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting infection control data and notifying local, state, and federal authorities about reportable diseases as required. Infection Control RNs implement, monitor, and revise infection control policies for LTC facilities, hospitals, clinics, and hospice facilities.
1+ year of recent Infection Control RN experience is required
For over 17 years, trustaff has specialized in matching skilled healthcare professionals like you with high-paying jobs at the best facilities all across the country.
As one of the nation's leading travel nursing agencies, not only are trustaff's travel nurses some of the highest-paid in the industry, you'll enjoy great employee benefits, premier access to hundreds of jobs, and unmatched personal service.
Here are just some of the top-tier benefits you'll enjoy while traveling with trustaff:
- Great selection of jobs - All 50 states, all specialties and modalities
- Great pay - Earn as much as $2,800 per week depending on your specialty and experience!
- Weekly pay through direct deposit
- Guaranteed hours
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance - Health insurance options start at just $23 a week!
- 24/7 service, including personal support from your recruiter, travel advocate, and clinical liaison
- 401k with employer match
- Assistance with travel and planning
- Licensure reimbursement
- Exclusive employee discount program
- Earn great bonuses & refer your friends
- 1+ years recent experience
- Must have active RN license
- Must have current BLS & ACLS
For more information, please call trustaff (877) 880-0346 or email email@example.com
trustaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer