Intensive Home Therapists provide in-home services to youth in the community. They provide crisis intervention service, individual and family therapy, community support, and case management services. Intensive Home Therapists maintain coordination with all outside providers. Services are customarily provided for six to nine months before they are linked to a longer timer, lower level of care.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
• Meet production standards consistent with your role, which is 60%.
• Complete all documentation concurrently, which is defined by within 24 hours of service delivery.
• Provides intensive community-based services.
• Contacts new referrals.
• Facilitate the needs of clients in a client-centered, family focused, home based program.
• Provides counseling and consultation sessions at clients home or other agreed upon location.
• Helps and makes referrals to families in need of diagnostic, substance abuse, psychiatric, and psychological assessments.
• Provides consultation and case monitoring with other agencies or organizations involved with client.
• Ensures proper documentation of client files.
• Documents all new referrals in case record.
• Completes service plan.
• Works with community services to meet needs of client (self-help groups, skills building groups, and advocates, etc.).
• Facilitates staffings at designated locations (school, hospital, provider location, etc.).
• Provides consultation and case monitoring with other agencies or organization involved with client.
• Provides service in a professional manner and communicates with staff, clients, families, and other agencies involved with the client.
• Completes required agency training.
• Provides service according to policy and procedure (HIPAA, Confidentiality, Ethics, etc.).
• Other duties related to position as assigned by the Clinical Coordinator.
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
• Performs all other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Master's Degree Required, Field of Study: Human Services
Experience: This position does not require any post graduate job experience, however, does require at least one (1) year of internship.
Computer Skills: Evolv, Microsoft Office, Company Mileage, Ohio/Columbia, Outlook, ILHE, Relias, ValueOptions, Faxtone, Internet
Licenses: LCSW, LCPC preferred.
Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
Must be able to meet agency driver safety requirement of carrying personal vehicle insurance with the following limits:
$50,000 bodily injury, each person
$100,000 bodily injury, each accident
$50,000 property damage
Woodstock, Illinois , 60098
$38-$42,000 per year
Pioneer Center for Human Services
May 27th, 2021