Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Health
Registered Nurse (RN) – Home Health Overview
Activities of this position are patient/client focused and utilize the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation in accordance with nursing practice standards, physician orders, and agency policies and procedures.
What MyMichigan offers their Home Health Registered Nurses (RN):
• Paid by hour, not by visit. We pay you for the hours you put in each day!
• Efficient coverage territory to eliminate long windshield time
• Autonomy to create a schedule that works for you!
• Competitive wages that were recently increased in 2022
• Benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision.
• Immediate paid time off!
• Lead interdisciplinary teams to coordinate patient care
• Have ability to successfully advocate for patient care and safety
• Never lose variety! Work with all patients from all different ages and walks of life!
o Including Stroke, Oncology, Pediatrics, Heart Failure, Post-Surgical, Home Infusions
• All priorities align with the entire Health System across all departments!
• Culture of safety! .
• Tuition reimbursement to continue your education!
• Retirement fund with a company match!
• Leadership and organizational skills case managing patients with a variety of needs
• Assessment skills to develop a comprehensive plan of care
• A full resource system of resources to assist in your career, including HR, Education, Professional Development and more!
A day in the life as a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) at MyMichigan Health:
• (20%)* Regularly assesses patient’s/client’s needs and provides skilled nursing services as prescribed by the physician authorized plan of care and accepted standards of nursing practice.
• (20%)* Initiates plan of care for assigned patients/clients and revises and adapts as necessary.
• (20%)* Provides nursing care (or arranges for services through specialized staff) through ongoing visits to a group of patients/clients, sharing the patient/client case load.
• (15%)* Coordinates patient/client care by evaluating outcomes and providing on-going feedback to others involved in care relative to patient status and changes needed on patient care plan.
• (15%)* Coordinates care provided by Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Home Health Aides and supervises Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) as needed.
• (10%)* Notifies physician of changes in patient/client condition and care needs and obtains new orders as needed.
Cross Country Nurses
St. John's Health Care PC
No problem! Register now to gain access to our entire job board.