Position Summary & Primary Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Assisted Living RN Clinical Program Manager. The RN Clinical Program Manager is responsible for the program leadership and supervision of Volunteer of America, MN & WI. Ensuring quality care and clinical system/regulatory compliance. Responsible for assessing the patient’s needs, implementing services, plan and evaluating and adjusting the plan as needed, program and fiscal oversight, and staff supervision.
This is a Full-Time position and will be based out of our Lyndale Manor Assisted Living, located in Minneapolis.
• Ensuring that authorized client services are provided
• Fostering, developing and implementing the care coordination of onsite residents. Professional communication of client care needs to the appropriate professionals and staff guidance.
• Performing nursing duties that conform to the current standard of care
• Developing, teaching and updating client plan of care to ensure that client’s needs are being met
• Ensuring state and federal regulatory compliance to home care and reimbursement issues. Follow strict HIPAA policies and procedures to ensure resident privacy
• Teaching, coaching, supervising and reprimanding field professionals as needed
• Immediately investigate and report suspected resident abuse or neglect per defined procedures
• Presenting training classes to staff professionals
• Provide direct management of Nurses, Assistant Living Aides and daily guidance of the interdisciplinary care team in implementing the strategies of VOA, technology that supports workflow, integrative nursing principals, and training that supports team member success
• Monitor and record patient progress.
• May provide emergency care for patients.
• Coordinate patient care with care team, outside providers and agencies, and family members.
• Provide health education, including self-care and wellness issues, to patients and staff.
• Serve as an advocate on behalf of patients.
• Maintain current MN registration/certification and CPR/first aid training and meet yearly CEU requirements as needed.
• Promote personal safety and a safe environment for participants and co-workers.
• Perform duties in accordance with agency policies, procedures, and professional and community standards.
• Performs management duties such as scheduling staff and ordering equipment/supplies.
• May plan and coordinate community programs to promote health.
• Attend required meetings, in-services, and conferences
• Complete all training programs by assigned due date(s)
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and professional appearance as all team members are a visual representation of Volunteers of America.
Volunteers of America Minnesota is a nonprofit health and human services organization that annually serves more than 25,000 children, adolescents and their families, older adults, students, persons with disabilities and special needs, and adults completing incarceration. Since 1896, we have helped people gain self-reliance, dignity and hope.
Lyndale Manor is a secured access Minneapolis Public Housing building. We provide direct support services around activities of daily living in a senior apartment complex. Each resident is given a private one-bedroom unit, including heating and cooling, and a full kitchen. There is an attractive dining room for meals, TV rooms for residents, an on-site beauty/barber shop, and a beautiful courtyard with plentiful trees and flowers.
If interested, apply directly at http://www.voamnwi.org
Click Careers – click View Opportunities
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing by the state of Minnesota.
• Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
• Minimum of two years of general nursing experience; geriatric/assisted living nursing experience highly preferred
• Supervisory and leadership experience highly preferred
Volunteers of America - Minnesota
Sep 28th, 2017