We are hiring for a qualified civilian Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Naval Hospital in Bremerton, Washington.
• Status: Fulltime
• Schedule: Monday – Friday
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental and vision plans, 401k, continuing education and uniform reimbursement
• Paid time-off and holidays
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The FNP will meet the following requirements:
• Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in one of the fifty states,the District of Columbia,the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico,Guam,or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
• Possess a Master’s,Post-Master’s or Doctorate degree from an advanced practice nursing program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN),formerly known as the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC),or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
• Possess and maintain current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
• Possess at least 12 months experience as a Nurse Practitioner within the preceding 24 months
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.